When a completely new installation is required, Ray will be only too pleased to advise on the most suitable tank available. And, if a complete installation service is not needed, tanks can be ordered on a ‘supply only’ basis with delivery to the door.
It is always advisable to check the condition of an existing installation regularly, preferably well before the onset of winter. In the event of an emergency – and nobody wants to waste oil – customers can call Ray’s 24 hour answering machine on 01323 845087 and repairs will normally be commenced within 24 hours of receiving a call. Maskell Heating Services Ltd. are registered with OFTEC (the Oil Firing Technical Organisation).
If necessary, the base of the tank will be repaired when installing a new tank, and any rusty or damaged pipe work will also be removed. There are a wide range of tanks available and most are kept in stock. As well as the conventional steel tanks, there is an increasing demand for plastic tanks, which carry a ten year guarantee.
We offer a replacement service which includes:
- Pumping out and removing your existing tank
- Removing, and safely disposing of, your existing tank
- Preparing the base for your new tank
- Installing your new tank, complete with any accessories
- Pumping your existing fuel back into your new tank, or arranging for the new tank to be filled straight away
- Commisioning your new tank, and checking the system
- Offering advice and answering any questions you may have